Now Playing: Amphetamine - Smino
The past year and half, I've been obsessed with podcasts. At work, a Baby Boomer asked me what I was smiling about as my headphones were in my ears. When I mentioned podcasts, she looked puzzled. It was actually quite humorous. I explained it's a talk show similar to listening to the radio except no commercials. That explanation triggered some sense of understanding.
Podcasts get me through my work days, my sad days, and my unmotivated days. They're all great because it's almost better than an audio book. There's the option to listen to the audio on the go and if you're subscribed, there's new content to look forward to! Check out the list of podcasts that will help you achieve your goals, start a business, teach you how to meditate, and even put your distaste for entitled white supremacists into the perfect rhetoric that you could never do with such ease as these hosts do.
These weekly episodes can be found on iTunes, Spotify and Soundcloud.
Now Playing: Cuanto - A.CHAL + A$AP Nast
- The Read - Kid Fury + Crissle
- The Friend Zone - Dustin Ross + Hey Fran Hey + Assante
- Black Girl in Om - Lauren Ash + Deun Ivory
- Another Round - Heben + Tracy
- Dreams in Drive - Rana Campbell
- Myleik Taught You - Myleik Teele
- Side Hustle Pro: Women Entrepreneurs | Black Women Business Owners | Solopreneurs - Nicaila Matthews + Female Entrepreneurs
- The His & Her Money Show: Managing Money, Marriage, and Everything In Between - Talaat + Tai McNeely: Personal Finance Educators | Debt Elimination Specialists | Money Saving Experts
- She's Beauty and the Beast - Tracy G.
- Insecuritea: The Insecure Aftershow - Crissle + Hey Fran Hey
Now Playing: Mona Lisa - Monte Booker + Naji
Are you subscribed to any of the podcasts listed? Let me know your favorite in the comments!
Now Playing: Ruby Red - Smino